Today I met with Avery for our second session. While we reviewed some of the many sources for researching the internet, I was able to avoid being at the controls for the most part. She was the one sitting at he computer, I was behind monitoring and assisting when needed. We reflected on Inquiry based learning (which I had previously introduced to her), and talked about how we can use the sources on the computer to learn. She seemed to really enjoy using the computer, and by that token being at the controls of her research rather than me doing it for her. Here's what Avery had to say! |
||||||||||
Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Session II
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It is amazing to see just what students are capable of, sometimes I do not feel that we give students (children) enough credit. I think that it is great she had so much fun with this project.
ReplyDelete